- AELSLAGID 2012-2014 Biennial Report
- WILA-MN & The FAIR School International Parking Day 2014
- ASLA Announces 2014 Professional and Student Awards
- Coen+Partners Project Manager or Senior Project Manager
- Coen+Partners Project Designer
- UMN College of Design Department of Landscape Architecture and School of Architecture
- Architecture Minnesota Honor Awards & Landscape Architecture Projects
- ASLA Call for Presentations: ASLA 2015 Annual Meeting and EXPO
- UMN Ecological Restoration Online Courses
Get to know Renee McGarvey! Click here.
Each month, a member of ASLA-MN in good standing is selected and featured in our new member recognition program ‘Branching Out’. The objective of this program is to recognize members and share their story with fellow professionals. In exchange for sharing their stories, ’Branching Out’ member participants receive two passes to the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum.
The practice of landscape architecture is an engaging art – for all of our senses, our creativity, our intellect and our passions. Equally engaging is the call to share the best of our profession with others. In 2014, ASLA-MN invites you to celebrate our theme of “Engage in the Future - Step Up, Reach Out and Create Change."
This year, consider mentoring young talent, advancing landscape architecture education, or improving our communities to create positive changes in the way we live. Take the lead in creating a shared future that is ecologically robust, aesthetically powerful, and socially dynamic. Join with us to participate, educate, and advocate collectively, to engage a stronger future for those in our profession and beyond. How will you engage in 2014?
Tell us and we will share your story on the "Engage" page of the ASLA-MN website and in our electronic newsletter. Click here to submit: https://aslamn.wufoo.com/forms/share-your-initiatives/