- Published: 27 January 2017
This position, under direction of the MnDOT SRA Program Manager and the general supervision of the Site Development Unit Supervisor, exists to:
- Provide experienced professional/technical landscape architectural support to Minnesota Department of Transportation’s (MnDOT) Safety Rest Area (SRA) Program and as available to the Site Development Unit.
- Assist the MnDOT SRA Program Manager, as necessary.
- Bring professional expertise in areas of planning; preliminary and detail site design; and preparation of construction documents.
- Coordinate work activities. Activities include, design development and preparation of or the review of consultant prepared construction plans, specifications and cost opinion.
- Participate as a member of project design teams.
- Review and provide comment on department-prepared and consultant-prepared design and construction documents.Provide typical landscape architectural construction observation activities.