Minnesota Transportation Conference
Registration is now available for Minnesota's Transportation Conference 2017, scheduled for March 1-2, 2017, at the Saint Paul RiverCentre in St. Paul, MN.
Minnesota’s Transportation Conference, the largest transportation event in the state, explores the latest transportation innovations and provides attendees with the chance to network with other professionals.
Individuals from multiple transportation-related disciplines and organizations are encouraged to attend, including:
- Project managers, operations personnel, designers, and planners from federal, regional, state, and local transportation agencies that specialize in rail, waterways, airports, highways, transit, bicycles, safety, labor, and bridges
- Consultants, contractors, and vendors from both large and small organizations
- Faculty, staff, and students from research and educational institutions
- Representatives from nonprofit and advocacy organizations
- Shippers, carriers, and other organizations involved in transportation logistics
- Policymakers from federal, state, regional, and local government
Browse the preliminary program to learn more about topics and sessions at this year's event.