ASLA-MN 2017 Awards Celebration
ASLA-MN's annual awards celebration is the marquee social event of our chapter celebrating the landscape architecture profession, allied fields, and this year's theme: Equity: Designing for the 21st Century. R.T. Rybak, CEO & President of Minneapolis Foundation, will provide a keynote address to start the evening.
Start the banquet with a tour of CHS! Small group tours will be available on a first come, first serve basis following the Education Event and through the cocktail hour for event attendees. No additional registration or sign up required.
Friday, April 21, 2017
5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
CHS Field • Securian Club, St. Paul
5:30 p.m. Appetizers/Cash Bar & People's Choice Award
7:30 p.m. Seated Dinner & Program
9:00 p.m. Evening Ends
The last day to register for early bird savings is April 14
Members $85 ($65 early bird)
Members + Guest $150 ($130 early bird)
Non-members $100 ($80 early bird)
Students $65 ($45 early bird)
• Pork Chop: Center cut frenched pork chop, apple currant chutney, roasted mashed sweet potatoes
• Chicken Marsala: Pan-seared chicken breast, creamy polenta, tomato compote, marsala mushroom sauce
• Stuffed Portabella: Roasted kale stuffed portabella mushroom, israeli couscous, vegetable demi
Pre-registration has closed.
Walk-in registrations are welcome! Check in at the onsite registration desk.
CHS Field • Securian Club
360 N. Broadway Street
Saint Paul, MN 55101
1. Parking at CHS Field
2. A'Bulae Ramp, 255 6th Street East ($8 - $15)
3. Union Depot - Lot B, 200 East Kellogg Boulevard ($4 Evening rate)
Take the Green line to St. Paul - Union Depot Station. Walk .2 miles NE to CHS Field